Nathan's baseball coach has made Nathan have an unforgettable baseball season. It started all the way back in April and here we were in August still hanging out. We also had a party in July! This time the coach got the team able to meet the Orem OWLZ players. Each boy got to go out with a player and chat for a minute and then stand there for the national anthem. As the player and boy ran out they announced both names. Nathan ran out with #29, Mike, the 3rd baseman.
The kids had a lot of fun walking, carefully, down the hill. And rolling, slowly, down the hill. It was pretty steep so I was a bit paranoid.
It was nice to lay back and relax knowing the kids were all just having fun and laughing outside.
Callie's hat was a big hit. Too bad the mitt is Annabelle's and even though it is too small for her she just pass it on to her sister. I understand though. I have 3 sisters and I remember it being hard to pass along my things. It was a fun night, until the younger three didn't care about the game anymore and just wanted expensive treats. That is when we left. Nathan was old enough to understand and he was done with his stuff anyway. I think we are officially done with baseball now.

2 comments:
That coach has to win the coach of the year award! Too bad Nate couldn't get a signed baseball card - maybe you should try to get one for his player Mike...he can watch him and see if he ever gets picked up for the major leagues. VERY cool. Dad will go nuts! love Nana
Our kids are in LOVE with #33 Jonathan Walsh. He even threw them a ball.... maybe he'll be famous someday?
Post a Comment