Thursday, February 13, 2014

P is for Pig

 Callie is slightly obsessed with pigs.  Just a little:)  She has so many stuffed pigs, plastic pigs, pigs that make noise and pigs that squeak.  It is fun for me to find new pig things every birthday and Christmas.  These ears are probably the most used headband.  She loves to wear them.  These three pictures are all from this week.  At preschool we finally made it to the letter P.  Callie even wore her pig tail and brought some pigs to show her class today.  I love that she is happy to wear them any time and anywhere.  To the grocery store, friends houses, restaurants.  It doesn't bother her.  And I am glad that it doesn't bother me.  I also love how sometimes she puts flowers on them, all on her own.  She is truly our little Miss Piggy.


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Thanks to you Callie - I am always looking for pigs! hahaha love you! Nana